Online Ticket Booking System for Kalpana Chawla Memorial Planetarium, Kurukshetra
Kalpana Chawla Memorial Planetarium (KCMP) is a joint project of Govt. of Haryana & Govt. of India. Planetarium is located at Pehowa Road, Kurukshetra surrounded by lush Green Park. It serves as an educational & entertainment aid in the field of Astronomy for the people and students in particular of this area. It runs full dome shows on Astronomy. On an average 1.25 lakh people visit planetarium every year. Planetarium is also visited by VVIP's, National guest etc.
- 1. Planetarium Shows: Duration: Approx 30 Minutes.
- 2. Astropark (Science Park): Consists of lush Green Park and various science exhibits.
- 3. Parking Area. Special shows in English language are also available.
- 1. Children below Three Feets Height : no seat will be provided during the show.
- 2. Handicapped Persons.
- 3. Defence Persons in Uniform only.
- 4. Members of ICOM (Indian Council of Museums)